This website contains information on products which is targeted to a wide range of audiences and could contain product details or information otherwise not accessible or valid in your country.
• Flyer: Please refer to the flyer provided in the kit
• Poster presented at ISTH SSC 2018, Dublin
"Comparison of Three Thromboplastin Reagents for International Normalized Ratio (INR) Measurement in Patients on Vitamin K Antagonist Therapy;" Montes R.P. et al.
• Abstract, ISTH SSC 2018 Dublin
Comparison of Two Thromboplastin Reagents for Prothrombin Time (PT) measurement; Montes R.P. et al.
• Assessment of Single-factor Deficiency Sensitivity of Three Thromboplastin Reagents. ISTH, July 2017, Berlin, Poster n° PB 424 Masset N, Juif V et al.
• Evaluation des performances d’une nouvelle Néoplastine avec un ISI à 1 : STA-NeoPTimal. Guis F et al.
• Performances evaluation of a new PT reagent STA-NeoPTimal for PT/INR measurement and exogenous coagulation factors assays R. Cupaiolo et al.
• Poster presented at SIBioC 2017, Italy
"Evaluation of STA-NeoPTimal, the new extraction thromboplastin with ISI = 1.0 M.Carta et al.”
• Effects of haemolysis, icterus and lipaemia on coagulation tests as performed on Stago STA Compact Max analyser. Kitchen S et al.
• Comparison of methods report STA Coag Expert (example)
• Reference Time calculation report STA Coag Expert (example)
• Stago webinar “PT/INR measurement for the management of VKA therapy” Dr Ian Jennings Scientific Programme Manager - UK NEQAS Sheffield - UK
• Poster presented at Blood 2018, Brisbane
Prothrombin time as measured with STA NeoPTimal is sensitive to Rivaroxaban effect; Pham T. et al.
• Medilys Evaluation STA-NeoPTimal
• Evaluation des performances d’une nouvelle thromboplastine avec un ISI à 1 : la STA-NeoPTimal
• Poster presented at XXVI CLATH Costa Rica 2019
“Validation of new thromboplastin with ISI close to 1” Moreno M.P et al , English”
“Validation of new thromboplastin with ISI close to 1” Moreno M.P et al , Spanish”